MultiMC is a free, open source launcher for Minecraft, managed by @Forkk13, @peterixxx and @drayshak. It allows you to have multiple, separate instances of Minecraft (each with their own mods, texture packs, saves, etc) and helps you manage them and their associated options with a simple interface.
MultiMC 5 is now officially released - download links are below!
- Manage multiple instances of Minecraft at once
- Start Minecraft with a custom resolution
- Change Java's runtime options (including memory options)
- Shows Minecraft's console output in a colour coded window
- Kill Minecraft easily if it crashes / freezes
- Custom icons and groups for instances
- Forge integration (automatic installation, version downloads, mod management)
- LWJGL version changing built-in
- Supports every version of Minecraft that the vanilla launcher does
Download & Install
Choose the download for your operating system below, extract the archive to a new folder and run it. If you're using Linux, remember to make it executable before you try to run it.
Mac OS X (10.7+)Download (64-bit)
Downloads: loading, online startups: loading
Like MultiMC and have the ability to donate? We really appreciate it! Donations go towards food, code, and bills (probably in that order):
The source code for MultiMC (and this website) is hosted at GitHub.