MultiMC is a free, open source launcher for Minecraft, managed by @Forkk13and @peterixxx. It allows you to have multiple, separate instances of Minecraft (each with their own mods, texture packs, saves, etc) and helps you manage them and their associated options with a simple interface.
MultiMC 5 is now officially released - download links are below!
- Manage multiple instances of Minecraft at once
- Start Minecraft with a custom resolution
- Change Java's runtime options (including memory options)
- Shows Minecraft's console output in a colour coded window
- Kill Minecraft easily if it crashes / freezes
- Custom icons and groups for instances
- Forge integration (automatic installation, version downloads, mod management)
- LWJGL version changing built-in
- Supports every version of Minecraft that the vanilla launcher does
Download & Install
Choose the download for your operating system below, extract the archive to a new folder and run it. If you're using Linux, remember to make it executable before you try to run it.
Mac OS X (10.7+)Download (64-bit)
Downloads: loading, online startups: loading
Support us on Patreon!
We're running a Patreon campaign so that we can continue to pay for our server hosting costs, and make a little bit of money from this project which we put so much of our time into. $5 gets you a mention in the credits of the app, and at $100 a month total we'll remove all adverts from this website!
Like MultiMC and have the ability to donate? We really appreciate it! Donations go towards food, code, and bills (probably in that order):
Wylker made a spotlight of MultiMC 5 for us! It contains some basic usage and outlines the core features. Watch it below!
The source code for MultiMC (and this website) is hosted at GitHub.